Thursday Apr 25, 2024

Meaningful Moment’s Podcast: Ep. 12 with Chief Clinical Officer Marianne Longo

According to the CDC, Health equity is the state in which everyone has a fair and just opportunity to attain their highest level of health. We’re working toward industry-leading approaches to ensure that we’re always focused on health-equity forward home care solutions. As we connect home care to health care, we’re developing programs and services that meet and respond to our client’s SDoH needs.

In our latest episode of our Meaningful Moments podcast series, Chief Clinical Officer Marianne Longo discusses how we’re practicing health equity at scale through Care Coordination.

“Health disparities really hit the headlines during the pandemic. In reaction, the Whitehouse published a playbook to address SDoH,” said Marianne. “Despite what you might think, clinical care only accounts for about 20% of health outcomes. The remaining 80% is influenced by SDoH. Identifying and addressing them is top of mind for everyone in health care today including Help at Home.”

Comments (0)

To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or

No Comments

Copyright 2022 All rights reserved.

Podcast Powered By Podbean

Version: 20240320